Friday, November 11, 2005

Cathy in a nutshell

This just sums it up. (this will be in the papers on Saturday and Sunday)

Cathy brought sunshine wherever she went. She was a Delightful Daughter to the late Stanley & Irma Fetsch Strzelec; Stupendous Sister to Mary & Gene Gettemeier and John & Janet Strzelec; Awesome Aunt to Ginny & Patti Gettemeier and J.R. & Jim Strzelec; Fabulous Friend to many, especially Jo-Ann Heater & family; Compassionate Co-worker; Elegant Email author and an inspiration to all that had the privilege to know her. While she will be dearly missed in this world, she will join family & friends in eternal paradise & will always be with us in spirit.


When I read this I was fighting back tears. Lord, help me on Monday.
So the deal is that no one crys when I talk and we will be good to go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home